This is my third movie in the Oozo Strikes Back series. It will feature 31-39 Vanguard Assault PvP. However, you might notice that I have picked up Gut so, technically, I will have to start referring to my movies as an Assault/Tactics hybrid movie. I'm working towards a build that utilizes the synergy of the High Impact Bolt skills in the Assault and Tactics trees. I'll let you know how that works out in the long run.
I've decided to split this movie into two parts. The first part of this movie will be focusing on winning warzones and using line of sight. There should be some tips and tricks in here that will be helpful for any class of any level.
I've added commentary to this movie, so I'll keep this introduction short. Here are some of the topics covered in this movie.
- Being sneaky without having stealth
- teh top sekrit path 2 teh middel
- Avoiding fights to win
- Using DoTs to keep enemies from capping (nerf it?)
- Using line of sight to wall-hack without wall-hacking
- Using line of sight to waste enemy cooldowns
- Having some fun with Harpoon
- Winning with mobility in Voidstar
Experienced PvPers should already know much of the above, but hopefully there is a thing or two that some people haven't thought of before.
SWTOR PvP Forum Link
SWTOR Vanguard Forum Link